A Schedule, a Legend, and What To Expect

Hey there, hi there, ho there! .-.
So I figured I'd post a little schedule/legend type deal so y'all know what to expect (that is...if there's anyone here).  Sound good?  Okay, nice.

In general, due to certain circumstances, I can only post on here Monday through Friday at the moment, with the very occasional weekend post.  I will generally post between 8am - 12:30pm ET.  So IN THEORY, it should be very consistent.  Like clockwork.  I might even queue posts they can be posted at specific times (if I can figure out how to do that on here.

As for a legend, each alter that posts on here will use a different font color.  The big three who will probably post on here are myself (Day), Birdie, and Sophia, but I'll put everyone.  You never know with these things.

I'll update this list accordingly as alters are active and dormant.

Day - Light blue
Birdie - Orange
Sophia - Purple
Spade - Black
Melanie - Pink
Remy - Yellow
Finni - Green
Ivy - Red

Easy enough, right?

Anyway, on this blog you should probably expect to see:
- Random DDNOS posts about us just being frustrated with the diagnosis
- Research and facts about DID/MPD and DDNOS
- Links to other blogs, forums, and information sites that I find

So I hope you find this blog useful and entertaining!  Happy reading! 🌷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE AETHERNET SYSTEM MASTER POST (...from PsychForums)

Subsystems