Subsystems

So Day got curious and .2% desperate so...I guess here's a list of subsystems within the Aethernet system?  Based upon the different traumas we've experienced.  Here goes:

S***e System

Day (Host)
Finni (Trauma Holder)
Birdie (Introject)
Sophia (Caretaker)
Spade (Manager/ISH)
Melanie and Remy (Children + Twins)
Lennan (Persecutor)

Lyn System

Plexi (Host)
Lila (Trauma Holder)
Lex (Introject)
Sophia (Caretaker)
Spade (Manager/ISH)
Chloë (Persecutor)

V******a System

Lysette (Host)
Asa (Caretaker)
Cas (Manager/ISH)
L (Trauma Holder) and Alex (Children + Twins)
Ivy (Persecutor)


I want to give these systems prettier names.  So I guess I will. .-. I'm bored, so I guess I don't have anything else to do (though I hope Ms. Schaffer understands the circumstances...):


S***e System - The Soigné System
Lyn System - The Lament System
V******a System - I don't know yet, V words are weird.


Have a good day, I guess. >.>/


- Finni


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE AETHERNET SYSTEM MASTER POST (...from PsychForums)

A Schedule, a Legend, and What To Expect