THE AETHERNET SYSTEM MASTER POST (...from PsychForums)


Last week, Bianca and I talked about OSDD-1b. She said that before the symptoms and disruptive switching got better, I had to get through the trauma work. Which is 100% realistic and understandable but it's been SO BAD lately, urgh.

I also compiled a list of EVERY SINGLE ALTER in the system, not just the active ones. It's been getting easier to keep track of them, especially because alters don't just...come and go as they please (@ 99% of "systems" on Vent).

Here's a full list:
Day (Current Host)
Plexi (Former Host, TV head)
Lysette (Former Host)
Birdie (Introject)
Lex (Introject)
Sophia (Caretaker)
Asa (Caretaker)
Spade (Manager/ISH)
Cas (Manager/ISH)
Melanie (Child)
Alex (Child)
Remy (Child/Adolescent? She's around 11.)
L (Child/Trauma Holder)
Finni (Trauma Holder/Mute)
Ivy (Persecutor)
Chloë (Persecutor)
Lennan (Persecutor/Protector?)

As you can see, there's a lot, and there might even be more... But at least it's a lot easier to understand what's going on in my McFreaking head.

The current active alters are:
- Day
- Birdie
- Sophia
- Spade
- Melanie
- Remy
- Finni
- Ivy

Cas and Asa mostly work internally and don't really need to front. Cas manages the children, and Asa takes care of the children, while Spade and Sophia take care of the older alters. I guess that's why they're so blatantly separated and sometimes confused. I thought Spade was trans for a while because I was more aware of Cas... Whoops.
I'm going to adjust my signature accordingly now that I know what the heck's going on.

Thanks for reading this (unnecessarily long and tedious) post, if you did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Schedule, a Legend, and What To Expect

Subsystems